Flow, thrive, and flourish
Heart School is an holistic, person-centred, wellness-focussed container promoting authentic expression, heartistic healing, and empowerment through creativity and connection.
From free content to creative transformation programmes, community check-ins to 1-1 coaching, Heart School’s offerings support you to flow, thrive, and flourish in life and work.
Whether a creative professional, student, beginner or hobbyist, Heart School holds a non-judgemental and loving space for you to evolve your creative spirit and experience the transformative power of heartistic expression.
Subscribe for free content
Join the free community to participate and keep up to date
Connect on LinkedIn
Follow on Instagram
Fill in Heart School creative support survey HERE
See below for 1-1 offerings!
To support you with:
- clearing your channel and finding your flow, whatever your medium
- navigating block, self-sabotage, procrastination, and overwhelm
- creating space and time in your life for creativity
- the development of all creative projects, including but not limited to visual arts, writing, music, film, movement, content creation, entrepreneurial ventures, personal passion projects and more
- beginning, resuming, or evolving a regular creative practice
- professional display, performance, or presentation scenarios
- self-promotion, marketing and presentation online
- formal study applications including statement, portfolio, interview prep
- sharing your work in a public forum (online and off!)
- practical, spiritual and therapeutic tools and signposting
About Geraldine Snell (MFA PGDipE FHEA)
A prolific practitioner, anti-disciplinary heartist, and qualified educator (with 6 years of studying and 7 years teaching art and design at foundation, undergraduate and masters level), my extensive training in and experience across creative practice and education gives me the formal credentials to support your journey.
Beyond this, it is my personal journey with heartistic processing - and integrating creative practice with myriad spiritual, therapeutic, and academic modalities in pursuit of flowing, thriving, and flourishing - that has provided me with the lived experience to hold space for your becoming.
Working With Geraldine:
"Geraldine has a positive approach that has captivated me. She was able to identify artists that will help me to improve my artwork and art portfolio. This has helped me develop my work throughout my foundation at Central Saint Martins. Geraldine has also been a huge help with my application to a range of prestigious universities, not only helping with my portfolio but also my personal statement. I would definitely recommend Geraldine to anyone looking for support!"
Celia, 1-1 Portfolio Coachee
Booking and Pricing:
Pricing - sliding scale available for lower or higher income participants
One off session
- 1 hour coaching session with 10 min check-in via call, text, or voice notes
3 session pack
- 3x1 hour coaching sessions with text or voice note messaging between
Clearing The Channel
- 8 session 'Clearing The Channel' structured coaching container with text and voice note messaging in between
Personalised packages available eg. longer term or text / voice note only - we can discuss your requirements over the free call above
Payment via bank transfer or Paypal. Book sessions via calendar above. Book a call above or get in touch here:
All heartworks + copy on this page © Heart School's founding heartist Geraldine Snell
Signposting & Health Disclaimer
Heart School is a wellness-focussed environment, and it is not uncommon - with creative processing in a safe space - for trauma or struggle to surface. Whilst Heart School can offer some signposting and its ethos comes from a trauma-informed perspective, its offerings are not intended and should not be considered, or used as a substitute for medical or therapeutic advice, diagnosis or treatment. Heart School’s offerings do not constitute the practice of any medical, nursing or other professional health care advice, diagnosis or treatment. As a sovereign being, you must take personal responsibility and accountability for health and ensure you have any medical or professional therapeutic support you need in place.